1) Trigger - Sawada owes a lot to Kagami, the yakuza that picked him up off the street, but hearing a shocking secret about Kagami changes Sawada’s feelings for him. He’s also been given an importan...more
1) Trigger - Sawada owes a lot to Kagami, the yakuza that picked him up off the street, but hearing a shocking secret about Kagami changes Sawada’s feelings for him. He’s also been given an important job involving Kagami...
2) Steal Me - A beautiful young thief stealing information finds himself at the mercy of the owner of the house.
3-4) Risky Bet - Iwase is a gambler determined to get revenge for his uncle’s death. But getting close to his uncle’s employers is harder than he thought. Professional gambler Shidou offers to help Iwasse, but he won’t do it for free...
5) Me in the Palm of a Hand- Pure hearted Hinata loves sweet and gentle girls, but every one he’s interested in is taken away by coworker and ladies man Fujimaki. Is Fujimaki deliberately bullying Hinata?
6) The Power of Glasses- Reporter Oota gets assigned to work with his friend from college Kaneko that he hasn’t seen in four years. When his heart beats faster at seeing Kaneko wearing glasses, Oota knows he’s in for trouble...
7) My Fair Prince- When foreign prince Julius comes to Japan for a week to sight see, he wants to go incognito. Since his (sort-of) relative Doujima works at the embassy, Julius wants Doujima to escort him. By turns pouty and childish, commanding, and sweet, Julius begins to unconciously charm the older man. But when the week’s up, will Doujima be able to give up his treasured prince?
8) As You Like It - Jobless Kobayashi, on his way back from another failed interview bumps into a scary guy and spoils his suit. His offer to pay for the cleaning is turned down and he is told that he would pay another way. Dumbfounded, he finds himself dragged to expensive suit shops and restaurants... Just what does this man whant from him?
9) Fever- Continuation of 1.
Caution to under-aged viewers: The series Trigger contain themes or scenes that may not be suitable for very young readers thus is blocked for their protection. If you are 18 and above, Please click here to continue reading.